Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Solar Energy Facts Questions


Solar Energy Facts Questions
     1.    What is solar energy?
2.    What is a solar house?
3.    What is the difference between a solar collector and a solar panel?
4.    How much energy is in sunlight?
5.    How much is solar energy worth?
6.    How much does solar energy cost?
7.    Why is solar energy so expensive?
8.    Why do other countries use more solar energy than the U.S.A. ?
9.    Can I install my own solar electric system?
10.  Can I install my own solar hot water system?
11.  Can I heat my house with sunlight?
12.  How does a solar cell work?
13.  How does a solar hot water system work?
14.  How does a solar heating system work?
15.  What is radiant solar heating?
16.  Is an integrated system possible?
17.  What is a solar greenhouse retrofit?
18.  What is an energy independent house?
19.  What is a multi tank heat storage vault?
20.  What is a solar thermal roof?
21.  What is a solar thermal power?  
22. How can light powered photo luminescent exit signs save energy, save money and save lives?

Want to know the answers ? Click here

1 comment: